On 1 December, Open Society Foundations, Education International and the Global Student Forum are hosting a webinar on the impact of COVID-19 on education and the urgent need to reopen learning institutions confidently and safely.
The webinar will include interventions from:
- Amina J. Mohammed |Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Nicolás Trotta | Minister of Education of Argentina
- David Edwards | General Secretary of Education International
- Leonard Benardo | Vice President of the Open Society Foundations
- Amilcar Sanatan | Global Student Forum
- Camilla Croso | Director of the Open Society Education Programme
The conversation will examine what we can learn from the COVID-19 shutdowns and will explore the experiences of teacher and student organisations in responding to COVID-19, the vital contribution of care workers and health workers, and the need to harness the potential of education technology.
The webinar will take place on 1 December from 3.30 – 5.00 pm (CET) | 9.30 – 11.00 am (EST).
Registrations are open at osf.to/3m1TqrJ.